FULL COURSE OF VITICULTURE, OENOLOGY AND WINE TASTING + GRILL MENU
Join us for a fun and informative wine tour and tasting at our family-run vineyard in the celebrated wine-growing region of Alt Penedès.
Your visit will include a guided tour of the vineyards, the aging cellars! and the warehouse.
Your expert guide will explain the different techniques of wine-making and some of the secrets behind the aging processes.
After the tour, you will have the opportunity to taste 5 of our internationally awarded wines along with a delicious aperitif of local cheeses and hams.
The family winery, situated in the Penedès region, and its visits offers you a really special experience.
- Walking tour of vineyard where a course is taught viticulture
- Visit to the winery while oenological explanations are given
- Tasting of 4 wines Miquel Jané produced in the cellar and guaranteed with prestigious international awards
- Explanatory dossier of course serve as a practical guide.
-Aperitif with product of the region.
- Grilled menu at the restaurant of the winery
Saturdays and Sundays
During the week only for groups of more than 6 people
Price for guided visit in Spanish.
€10 supplement for guide in English