BREAKFAST AND COMPLETE VISIT TO THE CELLAR WITH TASTING AND WINE TASTING
Our winery is pleased to present its Miquel Jané wines made with grapes from its vineyards located in the privileged wine-growing environment of Alt Penedès. Share with us a unique day of nature, viticulture and oenology. Start the day with a good breakfast with local products.
The visit is made up of three parts: A walk through the vineyards to discover and learn about their life cycles, soil, climate ... An oenological part between presses and barrels where the different winemaking and aging processes are explained.
It ends with a tasting of our wines and regional products while the tasting course is taught. This unforgettable educational day is taught by the winery's oenologist. During the visit, a dossier will be delivered to understand and continue to practice the art of tasting at home.
€ 30 / person
- Breakfast that includes: juice, coffee or tea. Tomato bread with cold cuts and cheese.
- Visit at the foot of the vineyard where a viticulture course is taught
- Visit to the winery while oenological explanations are given
- Tasting of 4 Miquel Jané wines made in the winery and endorsed with prestigious international awards
- Pica-pica of products from the region
- Explanatory dossier of the course that will serve as a practical guide
Saturdays and Sundays
Breakfast at 10am
Visit to the winery at 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Price for guided visit in Spanish.
€10 supplement for guide in English