BARRACA BETWEEN VINEYARDS
Live a unique experience in a stone hut that evokes the agricultural buildings used in Penedés since the 18th century, surrounded by vineyards and in direct contact with nature. In order not to disturb the natural environment, the barracks have neither electricity nor running water. However, the interior of each hut is illuminated with led lights creating a cozy and romantic atmosphere.
Complete the day with a visit to our winery. They will take a tour on foot of the vineyard where they will be given explanations about viticulture, a tour inside the winery and the tasting of 4 wines (3h).
- 1 night for two people in a stone hut and breakfast with local products.
- Visit at the foot of the vineyard where a viticulture course is taught
- Visit to the Miquel Jané winery while oenological explanations are given
- Tasting of 4 Miquel Jané wines made in the winery and backed by prestigious international awards
- Snacks of products from the region
- Explanatory dossier of the course that will serve as a practical guide
Winery visits Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Check-in barrack from 4:00 p.m. / Check-out barraca until 1:00 p.m.
Price for guided visit in Spanish.
€10/person supplement for guide in English
Hut between vineyards
Carrer Font del Cuscó, 16,
08734 L'Arboçar, Barcelona
Bodega Miquel Jané
Masía Cal Costas S/N
08736 Guardiola de Font-Rubí